Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Hello perverts!
 

My Birthday is November 22nd
While Ive been thinking of lovely gifts that Id enjoy I decided to make a list:
 
  • $4,000 debt paid off
  • Louboutin Monicarina Over-The-Knee Leather Platform Boots
  • Louboutin Daffodile Platform Red Sole Pumps, Any Color -Black or Nude priority.
  • Surprise Me with any Louboutin, YSL, Chanel or Bebe boots size 7 or 37, 37.5
  • A 1k-10k gift voucher for Fabulously Fetish heels
  • 5k toward moving in December (1st month rent, last month plus deposit & moving costs) slave p is taking care of this, thank youuuu xo
  • Jewelry
  • Ticketmaster gift cards
  • Amazon egift cards
  • 1yr VIP Membership to PopPhysique would be so amazing! ($1700)
  • 1yr Membership at Burke Williams Spa ($80-150/mo)
  • Latex Vac Bed
  • Puppy cage
  • Any or all of the whips on My wishlist HERE
And last but not least I want your ass submitting to Me! Worship Me extra hard and make Me smile for My birthday :)

Tributes may be sent via Chase Quickpay to My email address, or by clicking & paying tribute via the Niteflirt buttons below. All tributes will likely go toward bills since I am going to be on the road at least a week each month plus travel expenses for AMSTERDAM, PARIS, LONDON & VEGAS ~ Id like to see the world & you can help make that happen xo
Tribute $100  
Tribute $200
Tribute $500
Tribute $1000

Thanks sluts. I might make some additions or HOPEfully cross of an item or two if they get taken care of by then.
xo Miss Sheri