Thursday, December 22, 2011

Recent Sessions...

One of the perks of my position is that I get to have fun with some handsome kinky perverts, tease & deny the life outta them as much as I want to &&&& pay my bills doing it. I don't mind dishing because there's always another fetishist right around the corner ready to top your ideas with something more extreme & brag-worthy..


I just want to mention one guy I played recently..
The only pictures I could put here would only make all other slaves jealous...
This pet showed up well dressed, took a long lunch to come see me.. I like mellow low key guys for the most part... but who doesn't love a well dressed handsome professional? Its like catnip for me, I might appear calm but inside I go nuts. I might not gush over how well liked you are just based on your appearance but lets just say.... something inside me wants to gush......

I love creative men. The kinks and story lines built up in their dirty minds.. I love a confident guy who isn't afraid to ask for what he wants. I love it when they pick a scenario where I get to role play the controlling bitch or sweetly sadistic Sheri.. Its fun to hear them confess the thing that gets their cock rock hard.. to hear what they've been fantasizing about till the moment they get to me.. I love being their fantasy playmate who does almost anything their little hearts desire.. I could tell from his phone call he was sincere..


This gentleman wanted to play in OC. He asked me to wear something sexy that I might even be able to pass off if I were going to work.. So I picked a gorgeous lingerie set with garter to go under a sheer long sleeve white button down, a short tight black skirt, those nude thigh high stockings with black back seam (my favorite stockings in the world), plus some 5" high black patent leather heels. He showed up in business attire, I was pleased...


I allowed him to worship and rub my feet legs and stockings.. He wanted to play out a few scenarios that a few men have probably thought about while sitting at their desks in their offices.. stressed out.. meeting after meeting.. project after project.. watching those married women strut their heels and pantyhose in the office right in front of them  but totally off limits... We found out what would happen if we worked together..
Yep I took pictures,  but Ill just let you use your imagination...


I got to punish him for being the pervert in the office as a HR type role, I loved punishing him by using him for my pleasure. I kept telling him if the told anybody in the office what we were doing Id have his ass fired so fast! I love threatening men with a good time ;) Two hours of bound cock control & force feeding him my feet was so much fun I even allowed him to ruin those stockings I was wearing..


My point is...
Get creative pets.

New kink bag additions I ordered are:
-Leather hood with mouth and eye covers
-Leather vampire gloves
-I just got the custom made plastic zipper style flogger set for masochists!
xoxo Sheri
To book a Fetish or BDSM session read this blog...