Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hussy Post-DomCon Update..

DomCon LA 2012
Better than I ever could have imagined..
yours truly..
I was excited knowing I would be able to meet so many new people this past weekend! But the amount of events throughout the week/weekend & energy of so many kinksters in one place was so much more intoxicating than I had thought it would be. Took Sunday, Monday & Tuesday to recooperate! Staying up till 4am for that many days in a row will do it to ya.. I do feel so fortunate to share the weekend with others who understand why it is that we all are drawn to the scene...
random surfer boys who seemed to enjoy Our company ;)
I experienced many firsts, it was My first time attending DomCon. Mistrix was there to lead Me into My first fisting scene, which was how We kicked off the weekend! I had My whole fist & up to My forearm up a guys butt hole, it was awesome! She has a wonderful small camera that straps on to the slaves head for a true POV video which I have added to My wish list, I NEED THIS CAMERA!! Please send it to Me! I had brushed off the idea of filming clips to sell online because I do enjoy the interaction between a submissive & Myself in a 1 on 1 session... that's why this camera is so wonderful, no camera person needed & now submisives everywhere can worship Me! Cant wait to post an online store & share some naughty clips of Me playing with My most special & favorite play partners! Send amazon gift cards so I can buy this or save Me the trouble & send the camera to Me!
Strapon peeking out under My latex dress...
There were so many enjoyable activities. We attended a lovely Mistress Dinner, Fetish Parties, Mistress Tea where sissy boys & butlers served Us, lots of seminars & social events. I was brought into the scene by a bitter old woman who gave Me the impression that all Dommes were catty, that these events were really just free shows for other people to use Me to promote them, & that mainly, the scene / slaves were a joke. I feel so fortunate to be truly independent & not have that brainwash bogus bullshit being pushed on Me. I wasn't treated bitchy by even one Domme or Dom lol & I met plenty of lifestyle slaves who served Mistrix & I very well throughout the weekend which saved us lots of time, money & mainly energy. Thank you to those slaves who were attentive, who treated Us like gold, & who went out of their way to please Us & make things a little easier for Us. We both appreciate you very much. 
We did get a visit by Siren Savannah
pic by Ashes Wednesday
Sometimes I get a bit emotional when I take a step back & look at the big picture.. because I hadn't felt so comfortable in My own skin until I found the scene. Listening to Michael Sols Energy Piercing Seminar almost brought Me to tears within 10 minutes.. He was telling us all how seriously he takes the energy, the connection & relationships within his craft.. I feel the same way.. I know I could get a lot more sessions if I accepted walk in type of sessions or just didn't really screen anybody. I just don't have the time & refuse to spend My energy on sessions where there is no chemistry. I cant pretend chemistry & I like doing what I want, no amount of money could change that..
Myself with My Evil Mentor MistrixMsE
I did experience many other firsts. I met many new kinksters & had great sessions. I met a new masochist to play with.. I even babysat the most handsome, sweet baby too. There's such a huge range of kink in any given week, that's what I love about being Me. I cant wait to see those new play partners again, Ive been having so much fun with them. 
Headed out to the industry night social..
Another first~ latex. I had a few random latex pieces but this was My first custom piece I had made courtesy of donations from a sweet latex fetishist. I was thrilled to join the other brave Mistresses willing to meet at 8AM for the shoot! lol I cant wait to tease a few of you other latex lovers as soon as I get a few more pieces bought for Me. I'm already full of ideas for new custom orders..
Latex on the beach
DDI Photo shoot 2012
I appreciate everybody who coordinates this event, I know how hard so many have to work just to keep this type of lifestyle going & I do not take it lightly. I am pretty sure I need to make arrangements to attend DomCon in Atlanta later this summer because My presence is being requested, yay! If you are a slave or submissive who wants to meet Me while I'm there please contact Me sooner than later. I do also need to visit Mistrix in her home town at the Disciplinarium too!!!  Other than that I don't have many travel plans which means I'm looking for excuses to travel! I do need to sneak off to Vegas again soon, its time. I am always up for travel, on your dime of course & with a deposit. Feel free to email & request My presence in your town.
Gag sent by a cucky sub...
I have plenty of new kink toys too! A sweet slave bought a few toys for Me at DomCon & another slave has taken over shopping duties for Me weekly so Ill have plenty of new outfits to tease you in as well ;)
Stay slutty subbies xoxo