Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hussy Update Time...

Whats going on, slut puppets?!
Ive been keeping busy lately & just wanted to say hello to you all again. I do miss a few of My favorite play partners so hopefully they're reading this & miss Me too! I am patient but plan on punishing each and every one of them so good when I get My little hands on them again! Ive been collecting more toys as usual & cant wait to decorate some of My favorites :) Violet wand kit, paddles, slappers & more kinky fun toys!
A really sweet pet sent these to Me!
Very much appreciated, thank you.
I always feel so fortunate to be thought of & treated so nicely! 
Ah, My "Fuck Off" socks, thought this pic was appropriate for this next subject: wankers & time wasters. I changed the way I am now booking Fetish / BDSM sessions. If you are finding My blog through My ad or social networks & are looking for My number or email, relax :) No more 1am callers! No more begging via text message! You must now go to My website www.SheriDarling.com & complete the contact form & wait for more instructions. For kinksters I know and love, you may still request sessions as you currently do since you have My phone number~ an Email, phone call or text will work. I intend to eliminate insincere creeps who tend to be disrespectful!
Yay, rope for My kink bag!
I love rope and rope bondage. Theres something about being able to multi-task that as a Woman I'm all for lol! Rope allows Me to manipulate weak men & render them helpless so that I can continue to mind fuck them with all the other toys I have :) Ive been practicing rigs & knots but I really want to get a few hours in the dungeon with a pet & try some fun ties.
LOOK I'M NAKED!
Just kidding. But honestly, someone should dress Me. Moneys been a little tight & I do have tons of heels & heels come almost weekly or bi-weekly... What Id really like is latex & leather. I do have them separate on wish lists so if anybody is feeling generous, items off those wish lists would melt Me practically in-to sub-space.
I'm a sucker for new toys.. & I know some of you are cock suckers & afraid to admit it publicly lol So here's a treat just for you perverts.
Thank Me.
Probably the most impressive piece of dungeon furniture Ive ever used, looove it.
Last week snapped an image of Me in the reflection behind the CBT seat..
I love this playspace so much, feels kind of like home in a weird way.
Whats coming up?!
April 6-9 Vegas! Car show & Tiger Army concert! Looking forward to getting together with a few kinksters for sessions while I'm in town, Vegas kinksters are always a blast!
Want to spoil Me?! Send visa, gas & Gift Cards to Me!
PO Box 18341 Irvine CA 92606 or Email address Sheri.Darling13@gmail.com

Stay kinky & I'll see you soon, sweet pets! xoxo