Saturday, May 13, 2017

NYDominatrix & OC Latina Dominant Fetishist

So basically whenever Ms Elena De Luca & I join forces magic happens ~ this visit was just the same! Since Im based in OC its not very often that a Mistress visits from the East Coast. I was so happy to show Her around OC, to the beaches and dungeons. We snapped the above picture in My private dungeon right before filming. We are so pretty. Thank Us with a tribute! 
We might look like your normal girls next door but once you cross Our path your life will be forever changed. This lucky guy just so happened to have his life changed forever by being kidnapped in broad daylight in Orange County by the Two Hottest Dommes around. One of My favorite long time role play enthusiasts mentioned wanting to experience being kidnapped... Threatened, blindfolded and waiting with Ms Elena standing so closely behind him (I can only assume she was nudging him with Her weapon of choice) I absolutely loved turning the corner to find Our victim ready and waiting. Such a gorgeous day to be kidnapped!
orange county femdom
After an inspection and interrogation We changed Our minds about wanting to kidnap him to Mexico to become a drug mule / whore for Our profit so We abandoned him somewhere random and enjoyed Each Others beauty without distractions. Isnt it crazy how pretty We are?! you should probably shop Our wishlists so that We know just how much you appreciate Us in gifts. 
orange county mistress
I took Her to hangout at a few of My favorite places in Huntington Beach. Champagne, cheese plates & bacon happened along with much planning for future kinky fun. I mainly wanted to drop this blog right here because I love Ms Elena so much! Any time you see that She is visiting LA be sure to request double Domme sessions, custom videos and webcam time.  
irene boss orange county dominatrix
I also wanted to say a big thank you to Mistress Irene Boss for allowing Me to use Her space. The set up is amazing & the location is great too. I have been letting play partners know that I can also see them at this awesome location, a teensy bit more west than My current dungeon. 
Here are some hot videos starring the two of Us:
If youre going to buy only one video let it be this one! 
So creepy its hot!!

Fly Me to Her!
Fly Her to Me!
A tribute can make your dreams come true if you play your hand right.
www.NYDominatrix.com For Ms Elena De Luca
www.SheriDarling.com for Me