Thursday, November 27, 2014

Holiday Update

The top 3 things Mistress is thankful for this year
 
1 Living in HB ~ I hated the one year I moved away from being close to the calming beaches of OC. We have the best beaches, best weather, hottest people. Being centrally located between SD & LA means that its not a terrible drive if theres something or someone I fancy getting to in either direction. I feel like LA & OC people are just two different breeds, and I do feel like we in OC are the more special, cuter pure breed! I am much happier back where I belong.

2. Fun clients & slaves ~ I wouldn't have fun as a Domme if it weren't for perverts who are open minded & who allow Me to be the creative, sadistic, dominant fetishist I am. I feel like there's a certain amount of give & take between any Ds relationship & if I wasn't getting what I want then I wouldn't bother with being a pro at all. Being worshipped for the cunty, demanding yet compassionate Mistress that I am is pretty ideal. Devotion & loyalty of My slaves are what allows Me to feel supported throughout the year so special thanks to you slave m & slave g for always being there for Me.

3. My Team ~ I have worked with all kinds of people in the scene. Some bat shit crazy. Some under cover haters. Some are just out of this world awesome & actually get Me! Big thanks to Abigail Greydanus latex, Tommy O photos & the perverts over at FetishKitsch.com. Without you guys Id have to settle with just ok & pretend Im happy with the outcome. And we all know Im not good at faking it :)

Mistress will be at home in LA / OC & taking sessions for the majority of the holiday season!
 
 Days I am unavailable:
December 5-13 Vacation in St Lucia with slave m!

December 14pm-15am overnight booked

December 16 is nail day, a great day for public humiliation in Beverly Hills
Sponsor My nail fetish by clicking HERE
 
December 25th off- Send gifts & cards to:
Sheri D
POBox 18431
Irvine CA 92623
Shop My *wishlist*, keep Me happy.




Any day not mentioned above are great days to take Me shopping, meet Me for a session in My dungeon or to play on cam together!

you can always serve Me on My Niteflirt.com/SheriDarling phonesex lines,
by listening to My pre recorded kinky stories
or by helping yourself to My pay to view images available 24/7

Lets get kinky!
www.SheriDarling.com
to request a session
www.niteflirt.com/SheriDarling
for cam & phone sessions