Thursday, July 17, 2014

SubmissionLA Bondage Awards Nomination

Once again, My play space has been nominated as best play space by BondageAwards.com! You can go vote for SubmissionLA now & vote daily!!

Here are what My votes are going towards:

Best playspace - SubmissionLA

 
Best Bondage Education - Passionate-U.com
Kali is the owner of Passionate-U! Love Her!
 
Best Bondage Model - Emily Marilyn
Shes the best everything!!!
 
Best Bondage Comic Artist - Sardax
My custom by Sardax

Best Bondage Rigger - Saico - I have to vote this way because he has been one of the only two people I have rope bottomed for! His tie puts Me in a dangerously sexy subspace.. Its been such a long time, I should see how that goes nowadays! lol

 

Best Female Dom - Isabella Sinclaire

Best Bondage Store - Stockroom (best LA shopping trip)

Best Female Submissive - Jewel Marceau
 
Best Glamour Bondage - Jim Weathers

Here is a link from a blog I posted in 2012, the first time SubmissionLA was nominated back before We got rid of cuntface & she moved the previous name to some mid-city location in the hood lol
http://sheridarling.blogspot.com/2013/03/submission-los-angeles.html






Just wanted to make a celebratory post about BondageAwards.com & SubmissionLA's second consecutive (they skipped 2013) nomination! Yay! Now lets get you tied down so I can have some fun!