Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Wishes

~Christmas Wishes~

I love being spoiled all year around but here are a few ideas on My wish list:
Cash
4k debt paid off
Whole Foods gift cards *HERE*
PetCo gift cards *HERE*
PopPhysique monthly membership payments $150
Gas Cards *HERE*
Etsy e-gift cards *HERE*
Louboutin pumps & boots, size 37.
Handle the wishes on My wish list *HERE*
A 1k-10k gift voucher for *Fabulously Fetish* heels
Jewelry- silver, gold, rubies & diamonds are My favs.
1yr Membership at *Burke Williams Spa* ($80-150/mo)
Latex Vac Bed
I especially would really really enjoy a new *Puppy cage* in My new apartment


Tributes may be sent via Chase Quickpay to My email address, or by clicking & paying tribute via the Niteflirt buttons below ~ Id like to see the world & you can help make that happen xo
Tribute $100  
Tribute $200
Tribute $500
Tribute $1000

Sheri Darling
POBox 18431
Irvine, Ca 92623
 

Happy Holidays, perverts xo