Monday, February 20, 2012

Hussy Update..

Im very happy to report how happy & fortunate I feel, and how lucky I am to be surrounded by people who care about Me. The Universe is on My side :)

I had some really fun sessions this week...
BUT~
That means you pets have to work harder to impress Me next week,
got it?
Had a guy who came to session with Me for some breath play & he complimented Me on this blog of Mine but went on to request details not to be spilled.. So cute! lol, I was born on the Scorpio cusp, of course I can keep secrets ;)
The modified coffin, one of the pieces of furniture that I like to use for bondage sessions in OC..
 I met another newbie this week... He had never seen a pro before & told Me his girlfriend isnt that kinky.... better for Me lol I liked playing with him. Very polite sweet guy, was a total good sport. I played very lightly with him.. I made sure he saw My toys, so that he knows theres much more in store for him in the future when he trusts Me more lol He was cool though, did some worship, bondage on the coffin & then did a teensy bit of tickle torture on him lol I LOVE watching them squirm! It could be from spankings, from flogging, from tickles, from the pinwheels, I just love watching them squirm for Me.
NEED to use this wheel, still havent..
Shot last week before a session in OC..
I reunited with My favorite crossdresser :)) He is so sweet, I never get over it. This time he came with lingerie gifts, high heels and boots gifts, Victorias Secret shopping and a few other goodies :) This session we wore matching black patent leather slingback high heels which he gifted Me last session! See below, his leg bound to the wall while in his heels, what a good little slut puppet I have ;)
I daydream of things to do with him in session from time to time. I always think of him when I wear certain items he has gifted to Me.. He is such a good play partner too, never tells Me no, is always as enthusiastic as I am which is great for sessions because he has such a good energy to bounce off of! He admitted that he has dreamed about Me.. The picture below was his idea, he mentioned a dream he had where I did some cbt on him while My heels hung from his cock & balls :) Made Me so happy to watch those heels swing back and fourth as I dug brand new boot heels he brought for Me right into his cock and balls, making that dream come true.
We shopped before the session too. Im so lucky to be treated so well by such a sweet pet. So rare. So special. I know am a very lucky Hussy! I had been eyeballing this leather corset since the first time I almost walked past it. I kept checking to make sure it wasnt bought because I really wanted to come back and buy it!
Leather pasties to go with the new gifted leather corset with posture collar!
The new corset he gifted Me was perfect for the session I had yesterday with the one and only, Emily Marilyn. The girl of all My wet dreams... I love her so much. Such a good heart, kinky mind & of course her rubber doll looks! Ive known Emily for years & we have played before but never in a Dungeon setting. Until this weekend... One of her many fans was in town and wanted to session with her & asked if its possible to bring a girl friend with her... Duh I was completely wet for two days as I waited in anticipation of getting to play with her again!!! Watching ourselves play in the mirror with her in latex while teasing her client, I got her outfits all lubed up, playing with her high heels & doing lots of tie & tease with her~ such good fun! It was so much fun playing together while teasing her client, definitely am up for more of that!
Us a few months ago at a concert..
Yet another concert last Halloween
This week Ill be visiting Las Vegas for a quickie trip with Mistrix, My pet & a few other hussies will either meet us there or.. I dont know. All I know is it will be so much fun!! Yes sessions available with deposit & proper notice. Double Domme sessions are available also!
Read *HERE* for info on how to schedule a Fetish or BDSM session with Me.
Stay kinky, pets xoxo