Thursday, May 31, 2012

NiteFlirt..

Listen up pervs
Getting some sunshine...
I am tired of ignoring you wankers & more importantly- I would like to spoil My subs, slaves & fetishists with more attention.. I have created a NiteFlirt account to occasionally indulge in some kinky phone sessions & to also allow you sweet generous pets a way to easily send tribute. I will be adding more options & content to offer you there in the future so check back often. you're welcome.
 
Call SheriDarling for phone sex on Niteflirt.com
Click to call..
Beg.
Grovel.
Serve your Miss...
Wondering what it would be like alone with Me?
Call..
I do intend to put up some sexy images there too for you to buy & worship, even sexier than the ones I usually post here or on My website...
Oiled & soaking up the sun..
Please buy, or send Amazon gift cards for, the GoPro Hero Video camera with head strap! Total, its about $300 & I know some of you perverts are aching to worship Me on your computer screen over & over & over..

Schedule your sessions!
Summer is here, I can tell you guys are getting all hot for Me & I love it! I know its hard to schedule your boners in advance to coincide with play time but I only require 24 hours notice & deposit for NEW play partners! If I know you & have played with you before I do accept same day appointments with a couple hours notice & with the understanding that I am Orange County based. I understand this might exclude a few new players but I prefer to be prepared, (not arrested), & actually feel we have chemistry before I can accept your request. I never do "gimme now", I'm a Dominant Woman & I don't like feeling like I'm on call for anybody but I do love fetish & kinky play OFTEN & do NEED My fix. Play partners who understand, I appreciate you.
Stay kinky xoxo