Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mindless worm

I am training a mindless worm to serve Me for the next month. What a lucky loser, right? Its gonna be tough training a maggot to do anything of use to Me, luckily I can do anything I want to. I thought this would be a good time to blog. I do get asked almost everyday if I will own someone & I always say sure, lets start now just prove you're sincere - right away that eliminates 75% of them. Others will will ask how, some will say ok & begin to beg.  

That is not the way to earn your keep. Money, gifts & shit like this is:
Of course he did it, duh.
He wanted to please Me & it did.
Adore, spoil or worship Me enough to make My desires your PRIORITY. Approaching with a "gimme gimme gimme" attitude will get you turned down immediately. I deserve to be worshiped, to be made to feel like the beautiful Woman I am, and to be entertained by loyal pets who will do what it takes if they desire favor by Me. I only ask you to complete the form so I know who Im dealing with & to give you an opportunity to apply for the honor. you should thank Me!
This new slave happens to love feet
~he would get more personalized pix if he spoiled Me more~
(hint)
I offer Domination and Fetish sessions to professional discrete gentlemen who like kinky fun playtime. A little escape from work to come play never hurt anyone, permanently ;) I have a lot of fun hurting or teasing guys who approach respectfully, sincerely & who jump through a few loops to prove they are who they say they are. On the other hand I do consider lifestyle slaves, but I am not easy to please & I am picky as fuck.
Quick way to get ignored~> not being thoughtful.
If you do wish to serve then please apply on My website SheriDarling.com & go to Lifestyle slaves tab. Its not hard & there are no trick questions. Simple. If you have a scenario you'd like Me to consider: be persuasive & I will reply. Being My slave does not mean that I get to do whatever you allow Me to do to you.... It means you & I have an agreement, the agreement is never to be something you offer or do for Me with the expectation of reward or punishment. If you ever do act like I owe you something~ unfortunately you will be dismissed & replaced.
This isn't about having a "bitch" to do whatever I want.. Although that is a huge plus, because a man who is willing to prove his devotion to My happiness is the type of man I want around. I want smart, proactive & dedicated slaves & kinksters around Me who are loyal & who make Me & My needs important to you. I am not one of these "Dominas" who will allow you to serve Me but then disrespect you behind your back. I love humiliation & degradation when it is practiced in any controlled setting & if that's your kink.. I'm a smart Woman with a huge heart, but kink & Dominance is & always have been in My blood. No, you aren't worthy of being in the presence of such a superior Woman like Me but I will allow you the opportunity to exist in My world if you think you can entertain Me.
Chastity wannabe sent this, I wear it every day.
Just needs his key to control that distracting cock of his..
I would appreciate slaves in My life who can offer services that benefit Me, for example: 
  • Perhaps you'd like to be My nail slave & pay for My nail maintenance. I spend $50 every 2 weeks on a manicure, pedicure & massage. Usually between manicures I get a polish change too.. 
  • My phone bill is at least $100 every month. Would you like the honor of Me acknowledging your existence throughout the month? All those pictures I snap on My phone, all the clients I speak to~ all made possible by a sweet phone slave?
  • Gas~ I spend hundreds a month on gas depending upon how many sessions I have & how often I travel back and fourth between LA & OC any given month.
  • Other bills~
  • Rent~
  • Car Maintenance~
  • Groceries~
  • Dog Grooming & care x2~
  • Latex clothing~
  • Leather gear~
  • Toys~
  • Entertainment~
  • Travel~
  • Is there something Im missing in My life?
  • The list goes on & on...
My expenses are high!
Ran errands around oc in these last week..
I understand we all have vanilla lives, relationships, jobs etc that we manage.. Offering BDSM & Fetish sessions is how I pay My bills because Ive made it My life..  I am the safe escape from those burdens of everyday life. You come to allow yourself to be Mine and to be controlled and played with and to expose that dirty little secret that not many know you have.. I know that managing real life gets stressful & that you sometimes need a place to go where there are no judgements- especially a wonderful place where I encourage your dirty mind & filthy mouth to come out & play in ways you only fantasized about until we met.
Tease
I know that true lifestyle slaves NEED to serve, nothing makes them feel as happy as they are when they know they did something to please their Miss, to make Her happy, or to make Her life a little more enjoyable, or even just to know that I am thinking of you and appreciating you.
Yep, you'll pay to play, but do you want to make Me happy long term?
Natural..
Whats coming up?!
FemDom First Friday Party~ at My favorite playspace. Invitation only, Ill be partying with other Dominas & using submissives & masochists for amusement. It's always a great time.
I have a super sexy surprise for some of My fetishists~ cant tell you yet!
DomCon LA May 16-20th Ill be hanging out with MistrisMsE.com a lot! Book your sessions or double Domina sessions in advance! We love hurting brave men & playing fun games with slaves & sissy cross dressing gurls so much. Theres a chance of SHOWERS too if you properly schedule & deposit.
Complete the contact form on SheriDarling.com to "Request a Session"
Request consideration after introducing yourself at the "Lifestyle slaves" tab.

Lets play~ I have a kink bag full of toys, swesome dungeons perfectly equiped for tons of fetish & Domination scenes that you will love!  Plus I have lots of new lingerie, pantyhose & high heels to parade around for you in ;)
xoxo Stay Kinky