Wednesday, May 16, 2012

DomCon slave

Hello pets,
shopping slave started his service right with a sexy corset
thanks slave t

Mistrix & I are all settled into Our hotel room by LAX until Monday for Her & Sunday for Myself & We are excited! I'm looking forward to seeing how well these slaves can serve Me! Ive been begged and begged to allow a slave to clean My heels, bring Me food, run errands, drive Me around, and plenty of other random shit & until now I have usually declined. I love having control over even the smallest of things but am looking for reliable slaves who desire working to make My life easier. For the time being~ This week/weekend at DomCon Ill be allowing a few carefully selected slaves who have applied through My website to help with those personal chores. Any slave, submissive or fetishist wishing to make Me smile may request to serve until Sunday. Mistrix & I don't have the exact same schedule & She is a bit busier than I am with other professional meetings She has so for Me, I am calling upon a few of you who will have an opportunity to entertain & serve Me for a bit.. We shall see how this goes.. 



I have been having so much fun lately meeting new subbies & a new slave
that I wanted to document these 3 in this blog.


To request a session POLITELY contact Us through Our websites.

Stay kinky xoxo