Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Update..


My Sweetheart, Switch Siren Savannah & I
Shot by Ashes Wednesday January 2012
I would loooove to brag about all the fun sessions I had this week... but Ill be honest, it was a slow week lol Bad slaves! I did see My favorite roleplaying slut recently.. I do enjoy bragging about him.. Hes cute and hes got a perverted mind, is up for pretty much whatever I suggest so far, respectful, what more could a Domme want? Normally he is My victim & we play in scenes that include him being caught lurking or groping ladies stockings & high heels, including light CBT & lots of smothering, face slapping, digging stilleto heels into him, hair pulling, that sorta deal.... But this time we played in a little switch session where I was begging for My job or getting in trouble for something & he was the higher up.. I learned that Im pretty good at begging ;) But I wasnt that great of a submissive lol I kept asking him to do things & I even got to fuck his cock for his first time ever with My new vibrating sound! Topping from the bottom was fun, Id definitely be up for more of that with him.  Ive been pondering what props I could use and for what new roleplay scenarios to use them in.. I was thiking a kidnap victim scenario would be hot.. Maybe a schoolgirl scenario would be hot but only if I get to be a total controling brat.. A prisoner scene would be cool, like an interrogation & torture session..
Siren Savannah & I
Ashes Wednesday photo
I dont like to sub or switch for just anybody.. It has to be something that I enjoy & cant ever be degrading or humiliating for Me, those scenes just arent worth it for Me ..because I know its hard to get into that headspace & I naturally much more of a Dominant player. For example.. I had a guy request a body hair worship session. I told him hes nuts if he thinks Ill do it for My regular tribute because My worship guys love My soft skin, shaved! I also had a guy ask Me to shit in a bag and sell it to him. Really guys. Get serious. I wont do just anything for money, I  have to be into it, there has to be something about the session that gets Me going or that I find fun or I will say no. Dont get Me wrong, money is a turn on.. but not all money..
Grabbing Siren Savannahs hair while smothering Her with My DD's!
Savannah is so sweet, kinky & a total package Switch,
I love playing with Her.
Were available for double girl sessions just so ya know ;)

This week I met yet another foot fetishist.. He called and said he wanted to see Me after reading My blog, he had a foot kink he wanted to play out for his first time... Love virgins to fetish play! He was quiet and polite at first while doing some foot worshiping and a very slow foot rub.. until I filled his throat with My toes on one foot and made him scream My name while smothering him with the other foot!!! It always cracks Me up & is one of My favorite activities hearing them struggle to speak and say "Sheri Darling" with My foot in their mouth --& guys who have sessioned with Me know I love a good laugh in session. I got him tied down to the modified coffin, its flat on top & padded at Dragonsgate in OC, & then held my balance using a hanging spreader bar to stand over him & switch left foot to right foot & back and fourth :)   
Shot by Fetish Jade October 2011
This week I also met a cucky boi.. I led him into the studio & immediately began testing him. I get a lot of calls about cuck scenes but few are really ballsy enough to go through with it, I find that they tend to like the fantasy more.. I watched this man suck My fat sparkley cock like there was liquid gold about to spew on his hooded face and strait jacketed body It was fun :) He ate his own cum at the end of session when I made him.. so Im pretty sure he will eat whatever cum I force him to the next time I see him. Good times ;p I really enjoy cuck scenes but do not get those types of sessions as often as I would like. Its the only type of scene you can watch My pussy get action! lol, other than that the only time pets get to see more than nipple is during golden showers.
Spankings!
Kink buys~
I have been getting lots of CBT devises but not enough sumbissives brave enough for much play, bad slaves! Grow some balls!

I updated My wishlist with a Spring Break in Vegas list Ill be updating, spoil your favorite Domme! I like showing off on cam in gifted items as a personal thank you so send away ;D I love Vegas & will be up in April from the 6-9th for the Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend Carshow, will be hitting the Tiger Army show that weekend too! If you want to sponsor send gas gift cards & Visa gift cards. Id seriously cream My panties if you  sweet generous pets helped out with that trip, its what I look forward to for months every year. Ive attended for the last 4 years, its the best.
Lets play! oxox
For info on how to schedule a legal BDSM / Fetish play session read *HERE*