Monday, February 13, 2012

Those who know better, do better..

I love bubble bath time, often..
A very sweet pet introduced Me to lots of very kind, well respected friends & family of his in the fetish community. Being newer to the scene I can't express how fortunate & flattered I feel to be welcomed by people who keep the lifestyle alive, that means a lot to Me. I want to learn from the best who are actually active in the scene & who know what they're talking about so that I can be a better Dominant & fetish player. I don't intend to lie about what I'm after, where I stand, what I believe or what I want to do just to earn a quick buck EVER & anybody who doesn't like it can suck My sparkley fat cock. Nice thing about being an independent Domina is that I don't need anyone but My sweet pets, supportive friends & great mentors to learn from, I don't "have to" work with anyone who I don't want to work with.
Driving to LA on Friday afternoon...
We went to the kinky Valentines event this weekend at a dungeon in the valley. Kicking myself because I should have totally bought more rope & wasnt thinking! >:/ I did meet some rad people there though. It's great to mingle with others in the same boat & I've enjoyed going to the few events I've attended very much so I do plan to go to more.
Another day another.. bath? lol
I know everybody has their own comfort zone in the kink realm: but without lifestyle slaves some of you who call yourselves "Pro Dommmes subs & switches" wouldn't even have a job or be able to have someone do your dirty work for you.. I will never be the Woman who does things the way someone else thinks I should, I'll do them My way. I respect respectful people & it doesnt matter if they're Dominant submissive or just kinky fetishists & nobody will ever be able to tell Me to treat people differently than the way I want to. Ill never be able to blindly follow someones lead because they say so.. I'll never follow suggestions from miserable, liars whose heads are so far up their asses they think they can tell Me how to do business. Especially if they don't respect the lifestylers & aren't anything like I would hope to be in 20 years when I reach their age.. Misery loves company, so I tend to roll solo or with the very few who prove to have good hearts and heads on their shoulders. I had been steered away from "the lifestyle" even though it's what attracted me into the scene and I was told "the lifestyle slaves don't pay Our bills"... I'm avoiding people who are dumb enough think that way from here on. Yes, I do depend on the kinksters who pay to play but I would never turn My back on such sweet devoted pets whose only wishes are to serve or turn away from lifestyle players simply because they arent paying Me to. I might not allow many to serve Me but I do appreciate each of their kind slave hearts. I could never turn My back on an opportunity to learn from someone more wise than Myself or from someone I respect, I want to know better so that I can do better.
Anyways~ The pet also recently introduced Me to a very sweet lady who owns a dungeon that SCREAMS "USE ME" but isnt being used much lol that's where you pets come in ;) This is the new play space I've been telling you pets that I was looking for! Its gorgeous, clean & well equipt (no not just a spanking bench & mirrors *wink).. Plus it's easier for a lot of My pets to come to, it's in Hollywood, plenty of parking, nearby SHOPPING! & places to grab food or drinks.
Sneak peek of the new LA playspace,
you'll definitely see more pix of this place soon!
Ok thats it for now. Just wanted to squeeze in a quick blog & sneak peek of the LA space where Ill be having fun before the week gets busy. Ill be in LA & OC back and fourth often like I usually am so be sure & try to plan ahead for sessions. I love playing with My sweet pets & like it when you keep Me busy.

Read this blog *HERE* for info on how to schedule a Fetish or BDSM session..
Lets play soon, pets xoxo