Monday, October 3, 2011

Sheri & Mistrix in Boston

Mistrix E is a machine.

A sadistic & stunningly gorgeous machine that I want to play with!

Mistrix E & I are booking double sessions for Boston this October 25th-27th & I need your money to fund this trip.

If you are in the Boston area & would like to be dominated by the both of us PAY UP & get me out there.

I know she will gladly torture me if given the chance & if you donate to get me out there~ then now is your chance to witness me submit to her evil ways we all love so much.


If you are not in the Boston area and just lust at the thought of Mistrix & I endulging ourselves in fetish play of all kinds & you donate I will gladly return a token of my appreciation, perhaps a few pics or a video clip once I am in Boston. The more generous you are will determine how generous I am, get it?


Click on the button posted on the top of the column to the right side of my blog to be directed to my AlertPay donation account.

Cost:
Flight +$300 --Send Southwest Airlines Giftcards or other Gift Cards to Sheri.Darling13@gmail.com
Hotel stay +$400
**Book a double Mistrix E & Sheri Darling session now $450/hr **
(Daddy can I have some shopping money too?) 


Thank you in advance xoxo